Your donation is an investment in changing lives.
Ways to give
- Worship: Use the offering envelopes provided in the pews and place your you gifts in the collection plates during the offering.
- Mail: Your gifts may be mailed to: Tahlequah First United Methodist Church 300 W. Delaware Tahlequah, Ok 74464
- On-Line with PayPal: Click this Link to Give Via Pay Pal (About 3% finance fee is charged with Pay Pal.)
2018 Thanksliving Stewardship Campaign
Here is how We suggest you make your financial commitment to the Church.
- Begin with Prayer – Thank God for blessing you and ask for guidance and discernment.
- Assess Your Finances – Take a look at your annual income and your budget. How is your faith reflected in your spending?
- Consider How You Give – In Worship every Sunday, through the mail, or On-line by setting up a PayPal account through our website.
- Make a Commitment – Look at the Invitation to Tithe Chart provided. Are you at the 10% which is known is the Tithe. Determine the percentage of your income you will give in the coming year, pray about stepping up that percentage by 1% to 3% and complete your Annual Giving Commitment Card. If you are not yet tithing (giving 10%), consider increasing the percentage you are giving each year until you reach ten percent. Remember your annual commitment of tithes and offerings supports Tahlequah FUMC ministries both within and outside the walls of our church. (Our annual stewardship pledge is distinct from capital campaign pledges that fund the construction of our buildings.)